- We collect information to process your order, guide and enhance your online experience, supply you with information in which you have expressed an interest.
- You have the option at login, to elect not to receive marketing information and also to tag your account as non marketable to prevent exchange of the data collected, with third parties.
- At any time you can change these options by editing your account details/emailing customer services.
Data Collected & Purpose of Collection
- When you log in we collect name and address, telephone, email address, user name and password — This provides us with default details for your order processing and sets up security — so viewing of your account details, designs and order history is password protected.
- To help you choose the right product and design to suit your purpose/business we ask you to make selections and choices — Only the design details are collected if you choose to save or order.
- When you order we allocate you a customer number, capture order details, invoicing address, shipping address and credit card details to process and fulfill your order. Invoicing address and shipping address are retained so you do not have to enter them again. Order details are retained so you can view your order history.
- When you enter credit card details, you are in communication over a secure link with merchants Stripe or PayPal, depending on your choice during checkout. Stripe and PayPal retain details of the credit card transaction on a secure server.
- To assist you with your promotions and marketing and tailor our service to your needs, we will ask you for feedback, ask about your business and ask about any information you may require — supply of this information is optional and not mandatory. All this data will be stored so we can effectively meet your needs.
Access to your account data is password protected. Credit card details are processed by a secure server.
We use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, which means we are able to view non-personally identifiable information about our users. We do this to better understand our audience. If you wish to opt out, please make a change to your Ad Settings. There you can opt-out and customize your demographics and Google Display Network ads.
Comments or questions?