Don’t just plonk on a logo and contact details.
Think of your cards as a “micro brochure” and follow these tips…
1. Use the reverse - it’s crying out for attention.
2. Pop a map and directions on the back.
3. Ask a direct question that only you can answer.
4. Add a QR code that link to your website.
5. Splash up a striking image of your products.
7. Leave them in restaurants.
8. Stick them up on noticeboards in stores.
9. Stick them inside magazines at the dentist.
10. Give two at a time - one for them, and one for a friend.