Apparently, there are over 500,000 active influencers on Instagram. Among this group, these influencers can range from a following between 15,000 to 100,000 followers. But how do you make yourself stand out from these influencers and businesses that are flooding the social media market?
Here is 5 tips on how to make you business stand out…
- Try getting onto Instagram’s Explore Page. The explore page has an estimate of 200 million visitors each day! That’s a lot of people viewing content. The explore page is a great way for you to be seen not by just your followers but also new non-followers.
- Use video and motion! Post videos and if you like to use Instagram stories add stickers, Gifs etc. to create more dynamic and visually pleasing content.
- Is your account set up for business? If not we highly recommend it. This is useful because you will then have access into the insights and analytics of your posts. Analytics is helpful because you can check out what hashtags are working for you, and what content your sharing is working with your audience.
- Find your best posting times. This will increase your audience engagement in general, but also with great content it will boost your chances of getting onto the explore page on Instagram so that other users can engage as well.
- Last and final tip we have is to tag and mention other relevant brands. Have you collaborated or worked with someone else or another brand? If so share this news because you can both benefit from each other, and it is also a greet way to create a great working relationship.
Hopefully these tips are some food for thought for you and that you can utilise them within your business!